Re-imagine your business and manage your operational business processes more effectively with Jira, Confluence and the Atlassian toolset.
Increase your operational effectiveness to move your focus to inventiveness.
- Are you struggling to manage your operational teams’ business processes?
- Sales Leads & Quotes to go with this
- Do you not have visibility of what they are busy with?
- Is task management within your operational team being managed?
- Do you really know the capacity of your team?
- Do you know the status of the various projects your operational teams are working on?
As businesses our focus tend to be on operations. If operations are taking strain, we take our eye off the ball. What is the ball? It is growth, the marketing and strategy of the business. Without focusing on the later, you are treading water, working very hard and not moving forward.
Come and join us to find out how Jira, Confluence and the Atlassian toolset can enable your business processes and assist to increase the effectiveness of your operational or field worker teams, moving you from good to great! Once your business processes are automated and the operational business processes managed more effectively, then it puts you as a business owner in a position where you can focus on growing your business, while keeping your finger on the pulse of operational business process management.
We will focus on how to operationally manage the following aspects of your business using Jira, Confluence, HipChat and other useful add-ons:
- Business Strategy
- Sales Leads & Quotes to go with this
- Project budgets
- Administration teams
- Engineering project management
- Field Worker Teams
- Merchandising work Teams
17 May 2018
Confluence in a nutshell09:50 – 09:555 minsHipChat in a nutshell09:55 – 10:005 minsUseful Add-ons in a nutshell10:00 – 10:055 minsCoffee / Tea break10:05 – 10:2520 minsManaging a distributed in-field workforce with real-time information syncing to the back office operational management team, using mobile & Jira – retail market10:30 – 10:5525 minsManaging organisational budgets real-time burn rates while teams work on tasks11:00 – 11:2525 minsManaging engineering product design: drawings and manufacturing, through effective budgeting and task management – engineering11:30 – 11:5525minsLunch12:00 – 12:3030 minsNetworking Session and interacting at stations12:30 – 12:5525 minsJira as a recruitment tool13:00 – 13:2525 minsJira for business strategy implementation – design, managing/monitoring implementation progress and metrics13:30 – 14:5525 minsJira for Lead Nurturing – Building a sales pipeline using Jira. Tracking tasks and metrics, while nurturing leads14:00 – 14:2525 minsLets have some MORE FUN14:4520 minsQ & A Session14:5025 minsJira Configuration Simulation15:1525 minsClosing Keynote15:4525 mins
||07:30 – 08:30||60 mins|
|Introduction, what’s in store for the day; and meet the team.||08:30 – 08:45||15 mins|
|Lets have some FUN||08:50 – 9:10||20 mins|
|Re-imagine your business problems with Jira||09:15 – 09:45||30 mins|
|Jira in a nutshell||09:45 – 09:50||5 mins|
Focus Rooms, Sandton
Buy your ticket online @ http://firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to attend the whole day, the conference price is R800 per delegate.
For 5 or more people attending a 5% discount will apply.
If you attend only the slot applicable to you it is free of charge.
Early bird Price R250, until end of April
For instance, if you are a recruiter and would like to only attend the slot on the agenda please email us at email@example.com quoting the ticket you need:
- 10:30 – 10:55 Operationalise your field workers, retail focus
- 11:00 – 11:25 Managing organisational budgets, real-time burn rates while teams work on tasks
- 11:30 – 11:55 Engineering operational project management made easy
- 13:30 – 14:55 Jira for business strategy implementation and management
- 14:00 – 14:25 Jira for Lead Nurturing – Building a sales pipeline using Jira
- 13:00 – 13:25 Managing your requirement teams task and progress