Please no recruitment agencies
Infoware Studios focus on turning delivery around in companies – typically entrepreneurial companies that make a living from selling product and related services to market. We only use an agile approach to software delivery as we have to show value as quickly as possible to our clients through advise, support and innovative solutions (Mainly web and mobile solutions). We also play a role in companies that needs to formulise their technology approach and need assistance in doing so.
- Exposed to project work across more than 1 client at times.
- Have financial services background or experience working in financial services would be highly beneficial.
- Should be a detailed person and have a passion for delivering value to each project they are engage on.
- Should be a focused, driven worker.
- Should be concerned with quality of work.
- Should be social and a good communicator.
- BCom degree needed
- Relevant business analysis training required.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories and user story scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirement and Functional requirements Document), User stories
- Experienced in requirements definition and methodologies.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneousl
- Work independently with business users to define concepts and under direction of project manager
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plan
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team.
- Serves as the product owner in software development planning.