Internships at Infoware Studios
Are you a self-starter, who is eager to learn the ropes in a dynamic environment while adding immense value? Intern opportunities exist at Infoware Studios for short contracts with the possibility of long term employment.
Our interships at Infoware Studios begins with a 3 month initial probation option, followed by a 12 month contract with an option of permanent employment.
We are looking for interns in the following areas:
- Project Management: Learn about project management in the agile space
- Software Developers: Learn the ropes of what it takes to be a developer in C++, Java and Ruby
- Web Design and Marketing: Get hands-on experience in the exciting world of digital marketing.
Why should you want to intern with us?
- We follow a specific methodology in the agile space.
- Be on-site to benefit from a supportive environment
- Work for a few months and if we like you, have the opportunity for a permanent position
- You will be integrated into our environment.
- Start working on projects immediately and feel like you are achieving something.
- We’re an agile company, no red tape or stuffy corporates!
- We work in cross-functional teams. Get to learn a lot of different roles, we don’t put people in boxes!
- Join a dynamic team, we’re an open-minded bunch who are spirited with no beating around the bush.
With our Internships at Infoware Studios, you get to learn in a give and take environment that is both challenging and stimulating. If you are eager to learn, join a team and add value, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you’re OK, and don’t need to grow, then you’re not the person we are looking for! No self-centred people please!